Welcome to our Woking clinic
At the Victoria Chiropractic Clinic we provide treatment and rehabilitation for a wide range of injuries and problems associated with the muscles and joints:
- Back pain
- Neck pain and headaches caused by neck problems
- Shoulder, elbow and arm pain from back and neck problems
- Sporting injuries, aches and pains
- Hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis
Based in Woking Town Centre
Established in Woking over 40 years ago we are lucky to work in our centrally located premises, from where we offer a broad range of therapies that complement and extend the scope of our clinic, giving you the best opportunity to promote your health and wellbeing.
As the clinic continues to grow our values remain the same: expertise, high levels of service and a friendly feel.
Why choose us?
The Victoria Chiropractic Clinic is the longest established Chiropractic clinic in Woking, and we believe our continued success is down to our focus on patient care, and offering individually tailored treatment programmes which include rehabilitation, massage, lifestyle and prevention advice.
- We have expertise in sports injury treatment and rehabilitation. Our therapists have extensive experience working with elite sportsmen and women.
- Our clinicians and therapists undergo ongoing training to stay up to date with the latest research and professional development to ensure we are practising in the best interests of our patients.
- We are located in the town centre, with on-site parking and easy access.
- We are open six days a week, including weekday evenings, to accommodate your busy schedules.
Is Chiropractic the best choice for you?
We are aware that you may be unsure whether chiropractic is the correct choice for you. Give us a ring and we can book you a free spinal check with one of the chiropractors to assess whether chiropractic is suitable for your needs.
Chiropractic is a regulated primary healthcare profession. Our chiropractors are fully qualified and registered with the General Chiropractic Council which oversees chiropractic standards and patient safety in UK.
Find out more about how our chiropractors could help you HERE