David Thorburn and Richard Williams are our registered Osteopaths and specialise in helping people with a diverse range of problems including back and neck pain, sciatica, sports related strains and issues with workplace ergonomics.
They offers a variety of methods to get results for their patients, including soft tissue release techniques, joint manipulation, nerve mobilisation and mobility exercises.
Osteopathy may help with the following conditions:
- Back pain
- Nerve pain, including sciatica
- Upper limb joint pain (hand, wrist, elbow, shoulder)
- Lower limb joint pain (foot, ankle, knee, hip)
- Arthritic pain, including hip/knee pain related to osteoarthritis
- Muscular pain, spasms and tension
- Minor sports-related injuries such as sprains and muscle strains
- Mechanical neck pain and related headaches
Osteopaths undergo 4 to 5 years of training to a degree level and further develop their skillset and knowledge on an ongoing basis with continued professional development. Since 2017, osteopathy has been formally recognised by the NHS as an Allied Health Profession.
David and Rick are registered with the General Osteopathic Council